Operavisual was created in 2016 by Ylenia Donati and Federico Tassinari, architects with a strong passion for 3D visualization, photography, and design.
Focusing on creating photorealistic renderings and animations for catalogues and advertisings, we mainly work with individuals and companies that design and produce furniture pieces and architectural finishes.
Our fully in-house, flexible, and costumer-oriented creation process allows us to offer you a complete range of services, including:
– Set design
– Interior styling
– Architectural modelling
– Organic modelling
– Photorealistic rendering
Years of experience in the architecture and 3D rendering field working with top partners in the ceramics and luxury furniture sectors allowed us to establish an optimised workflow oriented on offering the best customer experience.
This means that:
– We will take care of the full rendering and animation process for you. At the very beginning of our collaboration we will provide you with a list of documents that we need to start the project, and we will agree on a detailed timetable for the development and reviews of the project.
– We will always grant you full quality control during all the stages of the project’s development, ensuring that the result fully reflects your product and idea.
– We will ensure that you save a lot of time during the project’s development, thanks to our flexible workflow and timely reviews.
– We will provide you with a potentially endless list of possible styles to represent your product or design element. The only limit is our imagination.
– We will allow you to save money on your project, because of our fast and responsive approach. Additionally, we can create images and animations for products which do not exist yet, giving you the opportunity to test their effectiveness on their reference markets before they go into production. Finally, you will not have to worry about setting up real scenarios which involve logistic and economic challenges.
– We ensure timely work delivery and full compliance with the agreed development time.
Have a look at our previous works and research projects to get a taste of the different techniques that we use to create the most innovative state-of-the-art renderings and animations in the industry!